Friday 5 February 2010

Before I Had Kids I Was a Size 9








Available at Amazon Buy this product!





Before I Had Kids I Was a Size 9













   Availibility : Usually ships in 24 hours





Before I Had Kids I Was a Size 9 Overviews




According to experts, cortisol is a hormone that can cause weight gain due to stress.

According to Lisa Barker, a.k.a. The Jelly Mom, kids are what cause elevated levels of cortisol.

In this second collection of Jelly Mom(TM) columns you'll find over 50 laughter breaks to get you through the endless weeks of parenting as well as help lower the levels of cortisol in your bloodstream.

You'll also note that this book is fat free, high in fiber and low in calories. And although it has not yet been approved by the FDA, it is very likely that the frequent reading of Lisa Barker's humor can also reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels.










*** Product Information and Prices Stored:Feb 06, 2010 05:17:15


Available at Amazon Buy this product!

Metal Detectors Spice Rack

0 comments:

Post a Comment